I'm trying to get RTABMAP to work on my 64 bit windows 10 laptop, but after installing RTABMAP, using the executable file on it's download site. Download OpenCL.dll(OpenCL Client DLL) for free from the DLL file library Download-dll.com. Build: x64 64 bits Windows. Errors frequently encountered when the file OpenCL.dll is missing: Install a DLL file on Windows 10. Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10 - C:\Windows\System32 If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also copy opencl.dll to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ Make a.
3 Steps to Download and Fix Opencl.dll DLL Errors
Opencl.dll is considered a type of Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. Dynamic Link Library files, like opencl.dll, are essentially a "guide book" that stores information and instructions for executable (EXE) files - like HelpPane.exe - to follow. These files were created so that multiple programs (eg. Microsoft Office Access 2010) could share the same opencl.dll file, saving valuable memory allocation, therefore making your computer run more efficiently.
Unfortunately, what makes DLL files so convenient and efficient, also makes them extremely vulnerable to problems. If something happens to a shared DLL file, either it goes missing or gets corrupted in some way, it can generate a "runtime" error message. Runtime is pretty self-explanatory; it means that these errors are triggered when opencl.dll is attempted to be loaded either when Microsoft Office Access 2010 is starting up, or in some cases already running. Some of the most common opencl.dll errors include:
- Access Violation at address - opencl.dll.
- Opencl.dll could not be found.
- Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\rdvgwddmdx11.inf_amd64_33f36fa73cb53973\opencl.dll.
- Cannot register opencl.dll.
- Cannot start Microsoft Office Access 2010. A required component is missing: opencl.dll. Please install Microsoft Office Access 2010 again.
- Failed to load opencl.dll.
- The application has failed to start because opencl.dll was not found.
- The file opencl.dll is missing or corrupt.
- This application failed to start because opencl.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Your opencl.dll file could be missing due to accidental deletion, uninstalled as a shared file of another program (shared with Microsoft Office Access 2010), or deleted by a malware infection. Furthermore, opencl.dll file corruption could be caused from a power outage when loading Microsoft Office Access 2010, system crash while loading opencl.dll, bad sectors on your storage media (usually your primary hard drive), or quite commonly, a malware infection. Thus, it's critical to make sure your anti-virus is kept up-to-date and scanning regularly.
0 thoughts to “Opencl.dll windows 10 64 bit download”